Marigold tea is an herbal tea made from the dried petals of the marigold plant (Tagetes erecta). This tea is known for its medicinal properties and is commonly consumed in many parts of the world. In this blog, we will explore the benefits of it and how you can make it at home.
- Boosts Immunity: It is rich in antioxidants that help to strengthen the immune system. It also has antimicrobial properties that help to fight against infections and diseases.
- Aids Digestion: It can help to improve digestion and reduce inflammation in the digestive tract. It is also known to relieve symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and other digestive disorders.
- Reduces Inflammation: It has anti-inflammatory properties that help to reduce inflammation throughout the body. This makes it beneficial for people with arthritis, joint pain, and other inflammatory conditions.
- Improves Skin Health: This tea can help to improve the health of the skin. It is known to reduce acne, promote wound healing, and improve skin elasticity.
- Lowers Blood Sugar: It can help to lower blood sugar levels, making it beneficial for people with diabetes or those at risk of developing diabetes.
How to Make Marigold Tea:
To make marigold tea, you will need:
- 1 tablespoon of dried marigold petals
- 1 cup of boiling water
- Place the dried marigold petals in a tea infuser or strainer.
- Heat water in a kettle or saucepan until it comes to a boil.
- Pour the boiling water over the marigold petals in the infuser or strainer.
- Allow the tea to steep for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the infuser or strainer and discard the marigold petals.
- Enjoy your hot marigold tea!
Marigold Flower tea is a healthy and delicious herbal tea that offers many health benefits. It is easy to make and can be enjoyed any time of day. Whether you’re looking to boost your immune system, improve digestion, or simply enjoy a warm cup of tea, It is definitely worth trying. So go ahead, brew yourself a cup of this tea and enjoy the many benefits it has to offer.
Also Read about: Lavender Flower Tea and it’s incredible benefits
Read More about: Lavender Flower and it’s benefits here